Getting a good arch isn't going to help much up at that altitude. But think of the possibilities....
* Finding the spot would be just a *tad* tricky.
* Naked spacediving would be *strongly* discouraged -- lest some, um, appendages break off.
* You could get a good 2000-way going without much trouble at all.
* You could skysurf across the continent.
* Two words -- Freefly Fireball.
Following articles from http://www.canadianarrow.com/spacediving.htm
Ride The Fireball
Loose Moose One way to bail out of orbit
Bail out Here is the ultimate adventure awaiting some millionaire thrill seeker.
Surviving Rapid Explosive Decompression at 1,000,000 feet
Human Exposure to Vacuum